 Star Wars / 7653
Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:37:08 GMT

Anyone want to add to the list?

Ewok Village (TLG Can probably milk a few sets out of this one)
Ewok Trap (Spring loaded net to capture Wookies!)
Imperial Bunker (From ROTJ)
Hordes of Death Star Playsets (Make 'em Modular!)
Swoop (From ANH:SE)
Tusken Raiders and Banthas
Jabba's Throne Room
Wampa (+ Ice Cave?)
Any of the other Large capital ships from the ROTJ end-battle (I doubt it
though)
Carbon Freezing Chamber
Probot
Yoda's Hut (With a l'il Yoda Minifig - they could do the Dark Side Tree too)
Emperor's Throne Room (DS2 Playset)

    Ummm... I _think_ that's it

Of course they could always turn to the Expanded Universe Stuff...

    Steve