 Star Wars / 7622
Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 06:51:52 GMT

us items that aren't needed (a-wing) rather than items that are
But remember that the A & B wings featured heavily in the pc computer
games (the flight ones anyway) and that kids who play the games will
know what an A wing is and will go to mommy in the lego istle and say
"Can I have this spaceship out of that game I have?"