 Star Wars / 7619
Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 05:30:35 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I dont see
TLG making a mos eisly cantina set with all of those aliens, how many
kids would buy it?

Oh I don't know... Thousands...  :-).  Kids love aliens and monsters and there
are a lot of those in the cantina.

Yeah, but it takes an awful lot of force to yank an arm out of a minifig's socket.
;)

best

LFB