 Star Wars / 7632
Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:12:00 GMT

Dave Johann wrote:

Will we be waiting until Christmas for stormtroopers, or will we have to
wait longer... does anybody know?

EC

opinion-we will wait until the current line of production stops selling. TLC
seems to be after the almighty buck with the SW line, and will continue to give
us items that aren't needed (a-wing) rather than items that are (stormtroopers).
Personally, I'll be happy when I can build Echo Base, but with no one to attack
it, what's the point?

Woah, woah, wait a minute. The Rebel fleet is not useless! >=O
Although I do agree that the Storm Trooper should be available first.
Anyways, if they are going to expand the line of Episode 4-6, they'll have to
generate more bad guy ships and minifigs. Let's see what non-EU ships they haven't
come out with:

Cloud Car
TIE Interceptor (Non collector's edition...)
TIE Bomber
Star Destroyer (Mwahahaha, ok I doubt it)
Storm Trooper minifig
Jabba the Hutt minifig (Or some kind of lego block...)
Snow Trooper minifig
AT-ST
AT-AT (Or that might be too big)
Jawas minfig (That would rock)