 Star Wars / 7649
Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:42:15 GMT

I actually love the SnowSpeeder set... I think it's a good source for parts
(especially those big wings and the slopes... )  Granted, I only own two of
them, but I plan on buying several more...

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:

And, few soldiers to man the base (one can only buy so many Snowspeeders)...I
hope that TLC puts out some Rebel soldier minifig sets - a Hoth soldiers pack • &
an Endor soldiers pack.