 Marketplace / Auctions / 6823
Re: Thanks but no thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:19:31 GMT

I was on vacation last week, so it is a bit late, but I read most of the
thread.

Hey man, don't you overreact a bit? We all know your contributions and
such, and you should know that a hobby without sharing is just a little
bit more than nothing. Come on, don't punish yourself. I think your hate
oft spam a little bit much to my taste (anyway, I'm kind of a "let it
be" guy) but I like you, man. I love your creations, I like to read your
messages and so on.

Come on pal..:-)

Selçuk

Sproaticus wrote:

Tom, Chris, Larry, Matt, and Todd (and others):  thanks for your input.  I
really do appreciate it.

Everyone else:  Hey, you know what guys?  Forget it.  It's been made clear to
me that this particular raving nutcake, noisy whiner, hypocrite, hater, and
(BTW) long-time contributing supporter of the Internet Lego community and
paying member of LUGNET is not welcome here.  As for Andreas, I have dealt with
him really only once; I had no idea he was such a godlike, upstanding member of
the community.  I'm glad he's yours.

I'm out of here.

- jsproat