 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 137
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 01:14:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom Stangl writes:
And now that Brad's post is SIX weeks old, I'm wondering what timeline TLC
exists on

I've been wondering what's going on for a few weeks now.  Brad Justus has
said a lot of nice things, but so far it has been all talk and PR and no
(visible) results.  We're still waiting for that list that was to be announced
in early May.

· Initially, we will offer somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 "basic"
elements (standard bricks, some tiles and plates, etc.). The list for
the first available elements will be published in early May.

Hey wait, isn't it June?  It would be nice to hear SOMETHING at least every
week or so (meaning 7-10 days).  At this point once a month would be an
improvement!

Ben Roller