 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 31
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:06:30 GMT

This sounds _great_.  I know a little of the economics of injection molding,
and as such I hope you have CAD/CAM files for the parts, especially the older

This gives me an idea: An official lego modelling program. If they do have cad
images of the elements they can somehow process those to reduce the precision on
the decimal places (to make them easier to work with and to also make them usless
to their competitors) then stick them all into a cad program. If TLG could come up
such a program, or even releasing an official TLG set of ldraw parts then the
community would love TLG for it.