 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 141
Re: What are LD's "40 basic elements"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 03:13:58 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Chris Maddison writes:
[regarding Jason Catena's Lego Direct wants list]
I've also contributed to Jason's list, and think it's great.  I didn't bother
to put all my "basic" part wants, because I assume they'll be standard issue-
type things.  I DID, however, but down basic bricks in gray, because that's #1
priority to me.  Other than that, it's all stuff I want them to issue later.
-Chris

Ditto.  I requested basic bricks in light gray and tan.

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology