 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 14
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:25:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

· Initial availability will be in North America, but Europe will follow
soon after.

Will other countries folow after europe and america are set up? (Australia for
example)

· When we say bulk orders, we mean large quantities of a single element
(e.g. 1,000 red 2x6 bricks), not a single order of a thousand different
elements.

Which colors will you be offering? Grey bricks for one would be a hit with castle
fans.

· Initially, we will offer somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 "basic"
elements (standard bricks, some tiles and plates, etc.). The list for
the first available elements will be published in early May.

Will this list include slope bricks?

that element. The beauty of this system is that it potentially allows us
to manufacture elements which we are not currently producing - which
will give you the ability to commission purchase of elements long out of
production (assuming we still have the molds and that you as a group can

Does this also mean that we can commission pieces in totally new colors, if the
demand is there?