 People / 629
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:06:28 GMT

I've been with LUGNET since it opened up to the public (which by the way was
October 1998 IIRC)
98?  I remember lugnet from my first year of artschool, was it only cool lego
site of the week back then or something?

BTW, I have a site of my own. <http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html>

hey! Ive never seen that stuff, Its cool! (I'd like it better if the models
were really made instead of virtually made, but I know that ldraw is harder
than buiding so thats cool, plus the lighting is always good in raytraced
images)