 People / 628
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:59:40 GMT

You're using dreamweaver right?
Yeah I used Dreamweaver, but I did it in California on my vacation, and I dont
have dreamweaver here in new york, So I dont know when I will be able to fix
everything I want to fix, just keep scanning I guess until I can get access to
dreamweaver somehow.

Plus thats the first website I made on my own, so I dont really know how to do
some of the walkabout tools that I want to do, like a joystick like
controlpanel and popup rollover text and arrows

the pile of work on my desk has cleared up a little and Im feeling calmer

Josh
http://www.speakdesign.com/josh/foundling.html