 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 47
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:30:51 GMT

Tim Strutt wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Herzberg writes:
Excellent news! I do hope that in the near future we will be able to purchase
some landscaping items, like fences, flowers, and trees. I'm also happy to
hear you might offer discontinued pieces. Cypress trees anyone? Thanks for the
update!

Oh yeah! I'll buy that for a dollar. Cypress trees would definitely be near
the top of my list. Although, I don't think I could ever use a thousand.
Tiles! They would definitely be near the top of the list too.
Oh my, I could get carried away with this. The list is endless. <grin>

Oh, I think I could find a use for 1000 tiles... Look at Sanjay
D'Souza's Millenium City for some ideas...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com