 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 56
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:11:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Brad,  Please consider bulk sales of replacement parts that were introduced to
replace parts that broke easily in the past.  Examples include: The 12 tooth
bevel gear that replaced the 14 tooth easily breakable thin bevel gear.  The
multicolor available technic element labled number 1 that effectively
replaces the easily breakable old style piston rod.  The new improved
transparent pieces that replace the old style and easily breakable
transparent pieces.  And any other piece that has been enhanced or improved
by Lego over the years.
Thanks
Daniel