 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 83
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:01:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

joshua cirinna wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Paul Foster writes:

Yeah, I bet if we made a big enough fuss, they would do the ultimate
and just drop the whole bulk ordering thing.
Jeez sorry, whats your freakin problem.
It makes sense to me to ask for what you want

And it makes even more sense to go about things politely
and be nice in the first place, rather than just jump in and
start making a big, hairy deal over everything.

Paul Foster