 People / 625
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:02:43 GMT

If something is *really* impressive it will blow people away no matter what - I
went to your site before and thought it was pretty cool.. but it didn't blow me
away because it wasn't finished, IIRC I commented to that extent and made some
suggestions?
Yeah! Im really excited about rehauling my site to have an index and a
walkabout mode, with all the close-ups you will really be able to see the care
I’ve put into it.  I spend every saturday, all day , working on lego, so if I
post pictures of everything it should be cool.
Cheers,
Richard
Thanks for the words of encouragement Richard!  I was feeling sick to my
stomach thinking I was going to be blacklisted from the lugnet loop.
Do you have a website?