 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 142
Re: What are LD's "40 basic elements"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 05:12:40 GMT

"John J. Ladasky Jr." wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Chris Maddison writes:
[regarding Jason Catena's Lego Direct wants list]
I've also contributed to Jason's list, and think it's great.  I didn't bother
to put all my "basic" part wants, because I assume they'll be standard issue-
type things.  I DID, however, but down basic bricks in gray, because that's #1
priority to me.  Other than that, it's all stuff I want them to issue later.
-Chris

Ditto.  I requested basic bricks in light gray and tan.

Same here.  If I get enough in grey, who needs other colours anyhow?  ;)  I might
have a use for a little black and white, but not a lot.  I tried to make my
contribution to Jason's list as complete as possible, but I keep thinking of things
I forgot...

best

Lindsay

(PS:  John, are you at JHU yet?  If so, you'll hopefully pop in at BrickFest since
it's sort of in the neighbourhood, over at George Mason U.)