 LEGO Company / 9
  the latest news

Dear All: First, I'd like to thank Suzanne and Todd for creating the new lugnet.lego group and associated subgroups. I hope that this will make it easier for everyone to find and read communications between The LEGO Company and our enthusiasts -- (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: the latest news

(...) What about other countries, like Japan, Austrailia, and other places with large LEGO fan communities? (...) I can't wait! (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Excellent news! I do hope that in the near future we will be able to purchase some landscaping items, like fences, flowers, and trees. I'm also happy to hear you might offer discontinued pieces. Cypress trees anyone? Thanks for the update! (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

I know we're not supposed to flood this group with a lot of 'thank yous' and 'me too's, but I sure am excited about this news, and I'm sure that everyone else is as well! Thanks! I do have one question: (...) How do these two points relate to each (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Do you have rough pricing? Eg for a 2x4 red brick? Will pricing involve a sliding scale? Eg, if there are any economies of scale for shipping out 1000 same-type elements to one person, rather than shipping 100 same-type elements to 10 people.. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

In lugnet.lego, Brad Justus writes: First, things really seem to be comming along but I do have a couple of questions. (See Below) (...) I really don't think you need to apologize. You said we would have ordering by the end of the summer or there (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

(...) large (...) Can I second Alan's comment about Australia. We feel like a Lego backwater down here with no 'Lego Shop At Home' and missing out on certain sets that get released elsewhere. (...) unusual (...) Maybe you could also publish a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

<rearranged and snipped liberally> (...) Wow. It is welcome. You mention our patience in waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel. By taking the time to update us like this, you shorten the tunnel a bit and I'm sure that we all appreciate it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

(...) Will other countries folow after europe and america are set up? (Australia for example) (...) Which colors will you be offering? Grey bricks for one would be a hit with castle fans. (...) Will this list include slope bricks? (...) Does this (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) I'll third that. Currently Aussie AFOL's feel about as loved as your average BURP when it comes to recognition from TLC. When will we stop having to pick up the 1x1 plates from under the US LEGO table?? Pete Callaway (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) So THAT'S where all of the little stuff that I drop goes! Seriously though, I'd expect that once the web ordering comes together that AFOL's world-wide can place orders. I'm just guess though, since I (unfortunately) do not work for TLC. Ben (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) <RANT>.........</RANT> James (who so annoyed at Americocentric thinking he's incoherent) P.S. Somebody remind these people they promised WORLDWIDE. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) They did. And they didn't say that it wouldn't be now. It's unfortunate, but it does make sense to roll something like this out in limited markets and then expand. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) but (...) Let's not forget that Brad mentioned that this service was being offered through S@H until "the new e-commerce portion of LEGO.com" was available later in the year. One would imagine that the operation would be global at that point. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

First, consider the usual metooish "yippee" as having been said. Right... onwards... (...) I would like to suggest that the number needed be public at the start of the month. While I don't expect daily updates, about 10 days before the end, perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

<snip>(Eric K said) (...) Eric said it almost perfectly. The "common" bricks (1x1,1x2,1x3,1x4,1x6,2x2, 2x3,2x4,2x6) are availabe in the "common" (Red, Blue, Black, White, Green, Yellow) colours in the 1200 piece buckets. I doubt you can beat the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

(...) One thing that will probobly happen is that you will get several people, who all want 20 casle helments of one type, and get the whole lot putting in an order for 100 or so then distributing them. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) This gives me an idea: An official lego modelling program. If they do have cad images of the elements they can somehow process those to reduce the precision on the decimal places (to make them easier to work with and to also make them usless (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) There is one. (URL) link uses lugnet's referral code, btw.) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Yeah, probably. I don't see why they'd have a problem with that -- it redistributes the small-orders workload to the purchasers. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) What will be the availability, if any, of getting some of these elements with specific printed images on them (e.g. various minifig parts, slopes, bricks, and tiles)? It seems to me (but I'm no expert) that there should only be a small (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

(...) than will come in LCII Knights kingdom), classic town parts, pirate parts, train parts etc etc etc. Also the interface in lego creator is crap and you cant export to any usefull format (for rendering for example). (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  To Brad Justus

Thanks Brad, I dint hear it yet from my Dutch / European contact but I trust Ill hear it after all. Greetings and keep building Nico Hoogerbrug Secretary of De Bouwsteen (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  To Brad Justus

Thanks Brad, I dint hear it yet from my Dutch / European contact but I trust Ill hear it after all. Greetings and keep building Nico Hoogerbrug Secretary of De Bouwsteen Netherlands (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  To Brad Justus

Thanks Brad, I dint hear it yet from my Dutch / European contact but I trust Ill hear it after all. Greetings and keep building Nico Hoogerbrug Secretary of De Bouwsteen Netherlands (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Oh yeah! I'll buy that for a dollar. Cypress trees would definitely be near the top of my list. Although, I don't think I could ever use a thousand. Tiles! They would definitely be near the top of the list too. Oh my, I could get carried away (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Firstly, Having been punished by the rating system I apologise for the waste of space and hope this post helps clarify the points I (and others) wished to make in order to help you (The LEGO company) offer me (a customer) better services and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) Brad this is very good news. However, I must state my pessimism of LEGO Directs success if the choice for initial elements is bricks. Bricks are very easily obtained in basic buckets. The current market is saturated (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) How about voting on all parts which are not commonly available that are required to build highly sought after classic sets like the 6067 Guarded Inn, 375 yellow castle, Galaxy Explorer or the Metroliner. We have the instructions so we know (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Inn, (...) will (...) far (...) I hate to rain on anyone's parade but I don't see this happening except in the case of the Yellow Castle. Why not? All the other sets require PRINTED elements which would greatly increase the manufacturing costs (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) I'll wait to see the price of 2*4 bricks from LD, before I think about any specials. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Oh, I think I could find a use for 1000 tiles... Look at Sanjay D'Souza's Millenium City for some ideas... (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

I don' t know Ed, I think that the market is full of Red, Blue, Yellow and even Black. But I'd love to be able to order bulk Grey, Dark Grey and Tan bricks...maybe even Brown and Clear. Those would be great for building some nice downtown type (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) While they almost certainly have CAD/CAM files for newer parts, there are almost certainly some older parts which they don't have CAD/CAM files for. I'd strongly suspect there are parts we WON'T see because they no longer have a useable mold. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) It may suck, but it _does_ exist. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) That's true - if and only if you are looking for multiple colors. The sales of large single-color lots on places like eBay show that there's a definite market for this sort of thing. I ran out of black 1x bricks while building my latest MOC (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) older (...) Well, from "The World Of Lego Toys" (or something like it, one of the world tours), the comment was that in198(7?) they had been producing there molds using CAM for at that point about 20 years, so it is possible. I know how the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Club orders... thoughts

With the number of LEGO clubs forming I believe that the target number for a min order can easily be hit. Elements could then be distributed within the group, thus insulating TLG from smaller orders. This also is, in a minor way, a forcing function (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Club orders... thoughts

(...) Not sure I'd write off private sales and auctions for a while yet. I'm sure some clubs like yours will be able to get some of the parts you want in some of the colors you'd like but with an evergreen inventory of 100 elements and a rotating (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Will you offer superceded parts such as 12V conductor rails which require metals parts. (...) What about parts which have had their moulds modified such as the 12V grey plastic rail which used to have holes for the sleepers (ties) but these (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Brad, Please consider bulk sales of replacement parts that were introduced to replace parts that broke easily in the past. Examples include: The 12 tooth bevel gear that replaced the 14 tooth easily breakable thin bevel gear. The multicolor (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) If we counted an "element" as a single piece in a single color, then the brick-only tubs alone would contain 66 different elements: 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, and 2x8 bricks, in black, red, yellow, green, blue, and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Like for example the old armless minifigs, they probobly dont have those anymore. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) The tubs don't have 2x8 bricks in any color. They don't have 2x6, 1x6, or 1x8 bricks in green. There might be other omissions I'm not remembering. (...) I would also consider the following size of bricks and plates as "basic", even though they (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Well, who says they can't make printed elements? For this idea to work, Lego Direct would have to make pieces on request and for this to be worth it, we'd have to look at the price of each element and how much it would cost to "recreate" a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Not quite... there are very few white and red 2x bricks on ebay and the truly bulk (2500) ig white goes for $80-$100 I dont have that kind of money. (...) Jonathan McKay (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) I've been thinking more along the lines of what Larry confirmed by saying (paraphrased)"This is going to make the Guild's job a lot easier" - I think we'll be seeing a **lot** more fan-created kits in the future. The guarded inn is a cute set, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: the latest news

(...) [snip] in a later message: (...) I think it was a good idea. This comment makes me glad I read news in a real newsreader and don't have my expectations colored by ratings. It sounds like the ratings are more an indication of the people who (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Not if they only made the hard to find pieces and the rest would be from a normal collection worth of parts to make 1 (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Here here. I agree with Lar. It is nice to see that the "deep pocket" people may come in usefull after all. Especially after the recent upheaval involving the "haves" and the "have nots". Gary Istok (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) The ratings indicate a reaction and collective recommendation to read. In the .lego.* groups, which are primarily intended as a communications link to the LEGO Comapny (.lego.direct in paricular), their primary reason for existing is to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: the latest news

I bet if we made a fuss, we could get any element in any color, ie bright green bricks, clear arches, trans red plates... I havent been able to think of anything but this since I heard the news. It would be so cool to get anything in any color, even (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Hi Brad, and thanks. I do have one serious question for you about Bulk Sales. Have the classic LEGO window/door molds (known as #214 1-10 in the old 50's and 60's catalogs) been destroyed? Or are they still available for use? I know that #214/6 (2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

Yeah, I bet if we made a big enough fuss, they would do the ultimate and just drop the whole bulk ordering thing. (...) Paul Foster (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Jeez sorry, whats your freakin problem. It makes sense to me to ask for what you want (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Don't forget 2x2 "corner" (L-shaped) plates and bricks. I consider these to be essentails, even though they don't show up in buckets. And there are always the 1x1x5, 1x2x5, 1x3x5, 1x6x5. Less popular, for certain, but still useful. I note (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Slopes and inverse slopes aren't "basic" bricks, though ;-) I consider them essential, especially corner slopes and INVERSE corner slopes (too dang hard to get in sets these days). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) And lest we forget, the 1x1 round bricks, and the 2x2 quarter circle (macaroni) bricks. These have been part of the regular LEGO brick inventory since the 1950's. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) And it makes even more sense to go about things politely and be nice in the first place, rather than just jump in and start making a big, hairy deal over everything. Paul Foster (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Im sorry It was something I was excited about at the moment, and the only response I got was negative, It really seems that only the "cool" lugnetters get any responses even if their work is only so-so. I mean, Ive been visiting lugnet for (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) That is quite an achievement! (...) Put it this way - are you more likely to go to a friends site, and explore all the little things they've put there.. or go to someones site who you don't know and do the same thing? Then afterwards are you (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Yeah! Im really excited about rehauling my site to have an index and a walkabout mode, with all the close-ups you will really be able to see the care I’ve put into it. I spend every saturday, all day , working on lego, so if I post pictures (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Cool - I'll look forward to seeing it! I think you're on the right track with the 'click' to view around idea. You're using dreamweaver right? If you use the 'splice' tool on that it should auto-generate the javascript needed to create (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) I've been to your site. One reason I never spoke up was that there wasn't too much detail that I could see from the pictures, but it sounds like you have plans to change that. The site itself is good in an asthetic sense. Better than mine by a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Yeah I used Dreamweaver, but I did it in California on my vacation, and I dont have dreamweaver here in new york, So I dont know when I will be able to fix everything I want to fix, just keep scanning I guess until I can get access to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) 98? I remember lugnet from my first year of artschool, was it only cool lego site of the week back then or something? (...) hey! Ive never seen that stuff, Its cool! (I'd like it better if the models were really made instead of virtually (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Maybe you were thinking of Fibblesnork? I know that was around way before LUGNET. (...) Everything on my site has been built in real life. I just don't have the means to have real pictures of everything I put up. I've made scans where I've had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) I think that if the demand is there then offering pieces that have only ever appeared in one set, like the black falcon flag, the maidens cap, the tudor wall pieces and others would be good, even if it pisses off the people who cant get (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Brad Justus wrote: snip... (...) Just to clarify if I have this right, LD will require that say 10K of a certain brick must be ordered from al combine buyers, but an individual buyer may order as few as 50-100? Please don't tell me I'm confused. :) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Add Marion Helmets, maybe in gray, and Shako<?> hats to the list. Masts in brown? (...) But people will get those ridiculous prices, maybe for quite a while. Many buyers just don't have the information about LD and S@H they need to avoid being (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Personally, I'd like to see all of the rarest pieces duplicated perfectly in enormous mass. My NLS is into Barbie Dolls. The gouging and fabricated-"rare" stuff is all over the place. And Mattel does all sorts of things which make it easy to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

Ordinarily, I don't believe in "me-too" posts. However, since it is feasible that TLG is using the content of this newsgroup to plan Lego Direct's output, I will add my two cents. I agree with James Trobaugh. If we can order the standard blue-tub (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:49:04 GMT, Ice <icestorm@inwave.com> wrote: SNIP (...) Really if we get a chance at the cool old pieces or designs I don't care a SINGLE WHIT! about collectability. If some person selling stuff on ebay doesn't make as much (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) and green and pink? atleast green? anyone? (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) output, I (...) gray, (...) YEAH!! GREEN!!!! =) The Big Blue tub has it, but not nearly enough of it. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Wow, just think of the possibilities!!! I don't think I can say much more than anyone else has said, but this is great!! I hope the setup and operation of Lego Direct goes smoothly. Wilson (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) Exactly, I'd like to get the green bricks but I can't justify buying all those other bricks just for those green ones. Kya (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) As someone who has a large collection of rare pieces, I am totally in agreement with mass producing them. I won't be hurt, because buying more of them means that I will now be able to build grander and more detailed buildings. Yeah I have 42 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) Well, the only data I have about colour availability comes from the new Lego book, which (in its discussion of the factories which make Lego) indicate that the ABS granules (raw material) are stored in large silos - I'd have to go home to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) This is super! As mentioned in previous responses, price estimates would be the cherry on this cake! I shall begin gathering my pennies... and hundred dollar bills <g> (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

So what's the latest news? Brad's post is almost a month old, with no new posts, even though "I and other representatives of The LEGO Company will now be participating in LUGNET on the order of once a week or so." I know you're busy getting LD off (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  What are LD's "40 basic elements"?

Dear Mr. Justus: Thanks once again to you, and to TLG, for opening a line of communication with your customers via LUGNET. As you are no doubt aware, you have many anxious fans waiting to find out more about the Lego Direct bulk ordering service. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What are LD's "40 basic elements"?

(...) I took a stab at answering this with the following post. (URL) like to know, too, so I can highlight those elements selected for production in my Lego Direct wants page ((URL) the way, thanks to everyone for contributing so far! I have 70,885 (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

And now that Brad's post is SIX weeks old, I'm wondering what timeline TLC exists on?? "or so" usually doesn't mean "a magnitude", but it's rapidly approaching that. Brad - can we please get an update? Hire an intern if you have to, pay him in ABS (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: the latest news

(...) I've been wondering what's going on for a few weeks now. Brad Justus has said a lot of nice things, but so far it has been all talk and PR and no (visible) results. We're still waiting for that list that was to be announced in early May. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What are LD's "40 basic elements"?

(...) sumbitting requests for elements that I assume will be standard. For example, I could use a few hundred 1x1 plates in each of the standard colors. If we go by what's available in sets, these won't be common or standard. I'd sure like to know! (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What are LD's "40 basic elements"?

(...) example, I (...) by (...) I've also contributed to Jason's list, and think it's great. I didn't bother to put all my "basic" part wants, because I assume they'll be standard issue- type things. I DID, however, but down basic bricks in gray, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What are LD's "40 basic elements"?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Chris Maddison writes: [regarding Jason Catena's Lego Direct wants list] (...) Ditto. I requested basic bricks in light gray and tan. -- John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D. Department of Structural Biology Stanford University Medical (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What are LD's "40 basic elements"?

(...) Same here. If I get enough in grey, who needs other colours anyhow? ;) I might have a use for a little black and white, but not a lot. I tried to make my contribution to Jason's list as complete as possible, but I keep thinking of things I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)