 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 69
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:42:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yeah, I bet if we made a big enough fuss, they would do the ultimate
and just drop the whole bulk ordering thing.

joshua cirinna wrote:

I bet if we made a fuss, we could get any element in any color, ie bright green
bricks, clear arches, trans red plates... I havent been able to think of
anything but this since I heard the news. It would be so cool to get anything
in any color, even if you need to order tons,
so, who wants to join my clear brick+plate club? : )  seriously

Paul Foster