 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 134
133  |  135
Subject:
What are LD's "40 basic elements"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 04:14:27 GMT

Dear Mr. Justus:

Thanks once again to you, and to TLG, for opening a line of communication with
your customers via LUGNET.  As you are no doubt aware, you have many anxious
fans waiting to find out more about the Lego Direct bulk ordering service.  (My
wallet stands ready.)

In lugnet.lego, somewhat over one month ago, you wrote:

Initially, we will offer somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 "basic"
elements (standard bricks, some tiles and plates, etc.). The list for
the first available elements will be published in early May.

Are you able to share that list of "basic elements" with us yet?  In what colors
will these elements be manufactured?

Best regards,

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.