 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 62
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:29:45 GMT

D. Jezek wrote:
How about voting on all parts which are not commonly available that are
required to build highly sought after classic sets like the 6067 Guarded • Inn,
375 yellow castle, Galaxy Explorer or the Metroliner.
[snip]
in a later message:
seeing what kind of rating my original reply received, I don't think there
would be any interest at all.

I think it was a good idea.  This comment makes me glad I read news in a
real newsreader and don't have my expectations colored by ratings.
It sounds like the ratings are more an indication of the people who rate
things
than of how interesting the post might be.

/Eric McC/