 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 93
Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 06:10:08 GMT

On Sat, 22 Apr 2000 02:00:57 GMT, "John J. Ladasky Jr."
<ladasky@my-deja.com> wrote:

Ordinarily, I don't believe in "me-too" posts.  However, since it is feasible
that TLG is using the content of this newsgroup to plan Lego Direct's output, I
will add my two cents.

I agree with James Trobaugh.  If we can order the standard blue-tub brick
selection in new colors, I will be standing in line for light gray, dark gray,
tan, and brown bricks.  Maybe I would also buy some teal, purple, and orange.

and green and pink?  atleast green?

anyone?