 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 32
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:30:06 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:
This gives me an idea: An official lego modelling program. If they do have
cad images of the elements they can somehow process those to reduce the

There is one.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00002EPYL/lugnet/104-9161219-4471611

(That link uses lugnet's referral code, btw.)

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/