 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 140
Re: What are LD's "40 basic elements"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 01:23:26 GMT

I'd like to know, too, so I can highlight those elements selected for
production in my Lego Direct wants page
(http://home.xnet.com/~catena/ld_want.shtml).

I have contributed to Jason's excellent list.  However, I didn't bother
sumbitting requests for elements that I assume will be standard.  For • example, I
could use a few hundred 1x1 plates in each of the standard colors.  If we go • by
what's available in sets, these won't be common or standard.  I'd sure like to
know!

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology

I've also contributed to Jason's list, and think it's great.  I didn't bother
to put all my "basic" part wants, because I assume they'll be standard issue-
type things.  I DID, however, but down basic bricks in gray, because that's #1
priority to me.  Other than that, it's all stuff I want them to issue later.
-Chris