 Space / 17485
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 00:59:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:

Hi Sean -
There already is a debate group, a bit buried though.  Its under
lugnet.off-topic.debate.

But, I think this thread has gone beyond that.  Perhaps this discussion
merits a new group, "lugnet.dear-lego.waaaaaahhhhh" or
"lugnet.off-topic.baseless-speculation."

I've seen some debate that has crossed the line, so I wouldn't
exactly say that this thread crossed lego.wahhhh or lego.baseless.

I'd say that this belongs in lugnet.dear-lego because, in fact,
it addresses some of my personal dissatification with the lego
product line, along with the suggestions of others about
where lego is headed. Maybe it is a tad speculative, but
one thing may seem offensive to one, and hardly abrasive to
another. I guess it's all a matter of perception, per se.

lugnet.dear-lego.theory (something of that sort)

In other matters...

Does anyone honestly think I rant too much, or I'm one of
those guys who laments the past? I'm not afraid to speak my
mind about this, just wanted everyone to know that.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast (it's not funny)

"...they're probably organizing a revolution against me...you can
never tell when it comes to forums, it's as though night
never falls upon its borders, but instead for those who
are generally outspoken."