 General / 37944
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
Whatever happened to sets like Spyrius and Unitron with distinct story lines?

I am technicaly still a kid and had loads Spyrius and Unitron sets. They had
Loads of cool modles and as somone did point out, why the hell didnt people
like the colors. when i go the sets i was incredibally young (6-7) and only
saw the modles that where in the instrutions, and even then i saw really
cool distinct story lines and made my own up to go with them.

And why the hell isnt there and good lego sets anymore, and why do star wars
sets cost double the amount just because they have starwars on them, and why
the hell do no shops have loads of lego, and why isnt lego free, and why do
people have to act like jerks!!!!!!!!

mike(need a stress pill)iona