 General / 37974
37973  |  37975
Subject:
Can we all just shut up now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:59:20 GMT

Hey matt have noticed that this thread is gaettin tooooooooooooo long i mean
it is a cool and serious matter but havent people heard enouth. and if the
LEGO company is reading this thread (which they are) Surely thaey will have
got the idea by now and will probably bring out a whole new classic range
just to shut the load of us up!!!.

mike (complaning again) iona