 General / 38431
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer writes:
"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Well since you asked...
I'm not going to say you rant to much.  But I will say that I know you as
"that guy who only complains".  Sorry but the only posts I've ever seen you
make are just complaints about the product line or the company.  This is of
course your right, you can do it till the cows come home.  I'm not going to
tell you to stop at all.  But I honestly wonder if all of your demands were
met you would be contented or if you would find something new to complain
about.

Well, The only thing I ask for is to see lego castle and space back
on the frontline. If lego brought back just a new castle series, I
could tell you right now I would drop everything I have and go back
to my normal self (the non-complaining person) But no, I wouldn't
complain after that, I would have no reason to.

I personally think you should just enjoy the LEGO you already own and
utilize the bounty of cool parts that are in fact available right now.

Yeah, maybe you're right about that, waiting a few years for something
new is a bit out of my league though, but I'll try (to some extent)

<<_Matt Hein+>>
Fellow lego enthusiast