 General / 37923
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:34:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:

The problem is that Lego direct can't sell in stores.  I don't know if Lego
inteded this, but it's the truth.  They can only sell online.

Otherwise, I quite agree with you.

You serious? What circumstances cannot allow lego to sell through
the retail outlet, but not online? Since the last time I checked,
the only way to get some legends sets or accessory packs was to fly to
tbe nearest lego land, or buy online. A lot of people are missing
out on a potentially addictive hobby here, so I see not what makes
lego not be able to sell their own products through the stores.
(unless their internal management is really messed up!)

Anyway, thanks for agreeing with me on the main issue. It's good to know
that there are people wiling to stand up for a common cause.

<<_Matt Hein_>>

check it: http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/

-JHK