 General / 37983
Re: Can we all just shut up now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:39:50 GMT

"Mike.H" <mikeiona@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Hey matt have noticed that this thread is gaettin tooooooooooooo long i • mean
it is a cool and serious matter but havent people heard enouth. and if the
LEGO company is reading this thread (which they are) Surely thaey will • have
got the idea by now and will probably bring out a whole new classic range
just to shut the load of us up!!!.

mike (complaning again) iona

Is it just me, or am I the only person who has figured out in both Outlook
Express and Netscape Communicator how to ignore threads?  Why don't you shut
the load of yourself up and just ignore the thread?

--
Markham Carroll

     The High Bob of Insanity
     Lord of the Onion Rings