 General / 37936
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:30:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Justin Jacobs writes:
In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
Snip
So, taking a look at the product line (I haven't really been
doing much lego stuff lately, personal business) I noticed that
castle, space and all town sets were ostensibly absent from the
shelves. Heck, even star wars and HP sets were hard to find
amidst the masses of bionicle and other unmentionable sets. (aaagh!)
More Snip
<<_Matt Hein_>>

Someone should start a petition to lego to bring back the once
vibrant diversity to its product line. Your voice counts!

I guess you haven't seen the petition I started a while ago:

I would love to get it to Lego, it's just I only have about 25 people on the
list!  I need everybody's help so this can convince TLC to bring back the
sets we love.  If you want to submit your name and email to put on the
petition, or have any ideas to modify the petition, e-mail me at
legodude8880@hotmail.com

-Justin-
http://www.bricksville.cjb.net

Hiya Justin,
I signed it, I'd love it, but REALLY I'd rather it said remake THE BEST sets
from the 1980s AND 1990s, and reissue them with UPDATED DECORATIVE PRINT,
PART & COLOR selections.  Otherwise it would be asking for the Golden Harp
from the giant, he'll grind your bones to make his bread...
-Aaron-