 General / 37992
Re: Can we all just shut up now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 04:26:42 GMT

Well for those of us that use the web interface we have no such luxury, and
thus it is annoying to see these posts in the theme groups.

I too agree with Jon, keep it in .general.

In lugnet.general, Markham Carroll writes:

"Mike.H" <mikeiona@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Hey matt have noticed that this thread is gaettin tooooooooooooo long i • mean
it is a cool and serious matter but havent people heard enouth. and if the
LEGO company is reading this thread (which they are) Surely thaey will • have
got the idea by now and will probably bring out a whole new classic range
just to shut the load of us up!!!.

mike (complaning again) iona

Is it just me, or am I the only person who has figured out in both Outlook
Express and Netscape Communicator how to ignore threads?  Why don't you shut
the load of yourself up and just ignore the thread?

--
Markham Carroll

    The High Bob of Insanity
    Lord of the Onion Rings