 General / 37922
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 21:55:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:

(I don't give a crap about lego direct!

Well, I'm sorry for you because as an AFOL and a castle builder, Lego Direct
and their bulk packs are probably the BEST thing that has happened to my
collection, ever!

Well, good for you! I would rather buy things the old fashioned way, thank you
very much.

The problem is that Lego direct can't sell in stores.  I don't know if Lego
inteded this, but it's the truth.  They can only sell online.

Otherwise, I quite agree with you.

-JHK