 General / 37972
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:29:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.general, Allan Portillo writes:
That's it, I can't take no more of this crap lego is releasing and calling
sets.

Just the point I wanted to get across for themes like LOM, Town Jr sets, and
(hushed tone) Galidor. These don't even deserve to be called lego, and
rightfully so. Where has an *actual* castle or space theme gone?

Matt, why do you hate Life On Mars?