 General / 38416
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:30:57 GMT

Wasssssssup Everyone,
Being the one who started this whole discussion
(I wonder, was that was a good thing or a bad thing?)  Is it possible to
start a new lugnet. section so we don't have to take up all the others?
Maybe something like lugnet.debate?
Just a thought.
Hasta La Vista, Sean