 General / 38023
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:57:15 GMT

In article <H0LJrn.DHy@lugnet.com>, "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com>
wrote:

   "And has anyone seen any bulk sets or 3033 tubs on the store
shelves?"

    Nope. I REALLY miss the 3033 tubs. I've purchased at least 7 of
them, probably more. The tubs that they were replaced with suck arse.

--
Serve the righteous might of the Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/