 General / 38418
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:49:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:

Hi Sean -
Wassup

There already is a debate group, a bit buried though.  Its under
lugnet.off-topic.debate.
I probably should have known that.

But, I think this thread has gone beyond that.  Perhaps this discussion
merits a new group, "lugnet.dear-lego.waaaaaahhhhh" or
"lugnet.off-topic.baseless-speculation."
Could also be lugnet.off-topic-conversation (unless they also have that to).
either way it probably would free up space the other groups want back.{ : )

Hasta La Vista, Sean