 General / 38378
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:37:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:

Does anyone notice that the lego product line began
to turn for the worse arounf 97-98, and just went downhill from
there?

I agree with that mostly.  I never minded soccer when it came out in 2000

I saw some red flags with the Insectiods and LOM, but
this is just squat compared to (I don't want to say it...) GALIDOR.
(shudders at the thought of this...)

What is galidor? I'll tell you. It's probably the major part of
the problem, and might be a precursor to what we see next year...

I'll second that (hopefully its not a precursor, though)

<<_Matt Hein_>>

Someone should start a petition to lego to bring back the once
vibrant diversity to its product line. Your voice counts!

Let me know where to sign up

I never though I'd say this, being a lego fan so long, but all they've come out
with lately is pure bs.  If you like bionicle (scary) or GALIDOR (even scarier)
than I'm sorry, but what kind of idea was floating through their heads when
they made those?!  I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful to anyone, but
GALIDOR isn't even made from normal LEGOs!  What good are they?!
Well,  I'm gonna stop before I go to far out.
Hasta La Vista, Sean

P.S  If theres a petition anywhere, let me know.