 General / 38377
Re: The shades of blue (Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:49:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Thomas,
How about this?
http://home.att.net/~clarkcorner/ColorCompare.html

I created it today based on your suggestions. It still needs alot of info,
but I have several color knowledgable people that will help me fill it out.
It's based on the Bricklink color system, since that is the one I know.

Let me know if it fits your needs. I'll also accept any help in filling in
the information on the Conversion chart. I left open space for future
relationships. There is also a place for special notes. The page will be
revised to improve the layout as I have time (including pictures).

I've added it as part of my minifig helper (link below).

Hope that helps,
Clark

Looking for Minifigs or Minifig Parts? Try my helper:
http://home.att.net/~clarkcorner/VisualMiniHelper.html

My vintage parts picture galleries (submissions accepted!):

In lugnet.general, Thomas Garrison writes:
Color charts have been done before, but it would be helpful to
have a global chart.  Ideally, it would be as organized and coherent as
the Baseplate chart
http://www.baseplate.com/colors/
with pictures like the BrickLink chart
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogColors.asp
only with uniform pictures taken by the same camera in the same lighting
with a neutral background, and with (perhaps hidden) translating features
like the Peeron chart
http://www.peeron.com/inv/colors