 General / 38345
38344  |  38346
Subject:
Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:35:58 GMT

I just got new Fall 2002 catalog and on the cover is the new 4728 Escape from
Privet Drive set.  The Car is quite prominent and might be the light blue (NOT
sand blue) from Life on Mars, but it sure looks like the pictures of Marsek
Blue I have seen lately.  Either way that is awesome.

-Mike Petrucelli