 General / 38358
Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:40:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli writes:
I just got new Fall 2002 catalog and on the cover is the new 4728 Escape from
Privet Drive set.  The Car is quite prominent and might be the light blue • (NOT
sand blue) from Life on Mars, but it sure looks like the pictures of Marsek
Blue I have seen lately.  Either way that is awesome.

Hi Mike,

Can you scan the new sets on the catalog, and put them on-line? I'd really
love to see what is coming this season, but the local retailers have not yet
received the September-December catalogs... :-/

Well aside from Galidor and Bionicle stuff, the only new things are the Santa
Fe cars and the Harry Potter sets which already have pics posted in the
respective groups.

-Mike Petrucelli