 General / 38353
Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:03:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
Your "medium blue" is what everybody I talk to means by light blue.
In other words, the light blue that is not sand blue in Life on Mars.

There certainly is a good deal of confusion on BrickLink about what is
medium blue and what is light blue. I called the 2x4 plate in the #7310 LOM
Mono Jet "light blue" because it is certainly lighter than blue. Henry Lim's
tower of colors also calls it light blue:

http://www.henrylim.org/LEGOColours.html

And Peeron calls it LtBlue as well:

http://peeron.com/inv/sets/7310-1

Cary