 General / 38352
Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:40:05 GMT

Dang! That is fantastic! Just great, just great. wow.

Good deal!

Legomaster

In lugnet.events, Mark Neumann writes:
In an amazing twist of fate, I was contacted by Nickelodeon so they could do
a spot for NWBrickCon.

The spot will be on "In Play Today," a segment that happens during
commercial breaks and in between programs.  Look for the spot on Oct 4, at
various times during the day.

I ask you, is this cool or what?

Mark Neumann