 General / 38354
LEGO model: My House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:54:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I thought I'd post a note about the 95% completed LEGO replica of my
house. Mini-fig scale is not my usual forte, but I've had various
versions of this model sitting about my studio for some time... I
thought I should go ahead, update it, and make a webpage for it:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/house.html

Cheers,

eric harshbarger