 General / 38356
Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:37:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message
news:H2A5zy.KrH@lugnet.com...
I just got new Fall 2002 catalog and on the cover is the new 4728 Escape • from
Privet Drive set.  The Car is quite prominent and might be the light blue • (NOT
sand blue) from Life on Mars, but it sure looks like the pictures of • Marsek
Blue I have seen lately.  Either way that is awesome.

-Mike Petrucelli

Cary Clark and I were discussing this set just yesterday.  I think the color
is light blue and not Maersk Blue.  Cary has a plate with five different
colors of blue on it (like the one that someone has posted on BrickShelf
somewhere).  The Maersk blue color has a lot of green in it and when placed
side by side with light blue is noticeably different.

The bigger question - how much is this set?  I am hoping for a $20 price
point but am fearing it will be $30.  At $20 it becomes an impulse buy for
me and I'll end up with 8-10 of them over the next few months.  At $30 I'll
buy one or two and then wait for clearance deals.

It is 278 pieces and three mini-figs at $29.99. That is a really good price
point for all of those really good peices in those cool colors.

-Mike Petrucelli