 General / 38376
Re: Decals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:00:38 GMT

Ah...water-slide decals.  Perfect!  That's exactly what I'm after.

Many thanks James,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, James Wilson writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on decal sheets that can
be used with a deskjet printer for insignias and such.

Many thanks,
-Gil

Gil,
If you're talking about water-slide decal film, you can get it at a hobby
shop.  Micro Scale makes both clear and white film.  You can print it on an
inkjet printer and then you spray something over it (I've never done it).
They also have some that you can do on a laser printer.  Just work up your
artwork and take it to Kinko's or someplace like that - they'll let you
print on your own paper stock.

If it's sticky decals you're talking about, I don't know much about that
(not that I know a whole lot about the water-slide kind...)

HTH,
James Wilson
Dallas, TX