 General / 37949
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 02:10:53 GMT

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I saw some red flags with the Insectiods and LOM, but
this is just squat compared to (I don't want to say it...) GALIDOR.
(shudders at the thought of this...)

Sadly, LEGO greatness has been reduced to a company on SELL OUTS! SELL OUTS!
SELL OUTS! SELL OUTS! SELL OUTS! SELL OUTS!  Please excuse me, I need to cry
in a corner.  Let's hatemail LEGO now.  It seems to be the only way.  Not by
e-mail, of course, but by actual snail mail.  We need to act now, before
it's too late.

Markham Carroll

     The High Bob of Insanity
     Lord of the Onion Rings