 General / 37948
Re: Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 01:25:38 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.inst, Jake McKee writes:
All,

As the new lugnet.inst curator, I have taken my first stab at updating the
sidebar. I have added several cool features and have a few more ideas for I
will be working on later.

Check it out at:
http://news.lugnet.com/inst/

Let me know what you think!
Jake

Hum.. You might want to put a link to POV-Ray as well.  A link to Version
3.1g would be best for most users and Ver3.5 is still a bit *buggy* in terms
of what most LDraw users do.  Plus MEGAPov WILL NOT work with 3.5.

Here is the link for the old 3.1g version:
ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Old-Versions/Official-3.1g/

-AHui