 General / 37910
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
So, taking a look at the product line (I haven't really been
doing much lego stuff lately, personal business) I noticed that
castle, space and all town sets were ostensibly absent from the
shelves. Heck, even star wars and HP sets were hard to find
amidst the masses of bionicle and other unmentionable sets. (aaagh!)

Why is Island Xtreme Stunts not a Town subtheme?

I view the 'Island Xtreme'Stunts as a subtheme of Town.  They're about the
closest Lego has come to producing old fashioned, 'System'-style city sets.

Regards,

Michael