 General / 37913
Re: Say it ain't so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:15:29 GMT

Howdy!
LEGO is simply not interested in cornering the building toy market, or at
least can't figure out how since 1997s slide into tepid product.  Fisher
Price, Mega Blocks, Best Lock and a myriad of other companies are stealing
what should be TLCs (LEGO) core group of customers.  Set design, lack of
builder inspiration, poor price points, over-Officially-Licensed products
and abandonment of core themes is what makes LEGO suck nowadays.  Your
perceptions are correct, though a bit slow to realization.
Here's to hoping LEGO does not become a "What ever happened to.." product.
-Aaron-